Where has this summer gone!? It’s hard to believe that there are only two months left of the Market season!
We’ll have a special performance from a Market favorite, Lexi Weege, from 2-5PM. Before she performs, come by to check out all of the treats at this week’s Market: baked goods, burritos, eggs, flowers, fruits, pickles, and much more! Sun Kim Bop will also be at the Market from 3-6PM.
- Auntie Elsie’s – Original, ginger, and cranberry oatmeal crisp cookies handcrafted with love from local ingredients.
- Birdhaven Blueberry Farm – Berries, veggies (including sungold tomatoes), flowers, herbs and more.
- Blake Orchard Juicery – Organic juices and nut mylks: Skin Cleanser (cucumber, pineapple, celery, spinach, lemon), Glow (carrot, orange), Clean Buzz (beet, pineapple, celery, ginger), Vanilla Almond Mylk, and Chocolate Almond Mylk.
- I Can With – Fruit and veggie salsa made fresh each morning, basil paste, burritos, pickles, and fruit-jalapeño lemonade. Stop by for a sample!
- Just Jane’s Jams – Artisinal jams hand-crafted from local fruit, including original recipe strawberry/raspberry, blueberry/raspberry, tropical mango, milk chocolate strawberry, strawberry vanilla cream, PLUS low sugar varieties
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – Award-winning wines from grapes harvested from Mt. Warner’s own vineyard in Hadley, MA, including Cayuga White, Sunset Red, and Secret.
- Of the Earth Farm – Cherry tomatoes (4 different kinds), Big Boy tomatoes, ground cherries, peaches, potatoes, corn, cucumbers, squash, and herbs.
- People’s Bakery – Crusty sourdough breads, Kalamata olive rosemary, spinach and roasted garlic, peasant French, cranberry pecan; plus spelt sandwich breads, and sweet bread of the week.
- Sentinel Farm – Apples, peaches, plums and honey.
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Specialty bacons, smoked sausages, pastured pork and chicken cuts.
- Stoneybrook Cider – All-natural sparkling and still hard cider, crafted in the New England tradition with apples hand-picked from orchards in the Pioneer Valley.
- Sun Kim Bop (3-6 pm) – Korean BBQ and more. Look for the truck in the traffic circle right in front of the Market!
- Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices – Peach butter from local peaches (try a sample!), pumpkin butter sweetened with local maple syrup, apple butter from a mix of early local and crisp apples, and gourmet BBQ sauces, rubs, and spice mixes.
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles.
- White Buffalo Herbs – All things herbal: organic teas, extracts, cooking herbs, body care, aromatherapy, even bug repellent!
- Market favorite, Lexi Weege, singer/songwriter, performing from 2:00 to 5:00 pm.
See you tomorrow!