Though it’s been quite hot this week, tomorrow seems like it’ll be the perfect weather to come by the market: sun without the scorch.
We’ll be welcoming our new produce vendor tomorrow, Birdhaven Blueberry Farm! They’ll be bringing flowers, herbs, and other goods we’ve had requests for.
- Birdhaven Blueberry Farm – Eggs, blueberries, veggies (including sungold tomatoes), flowers, and herbs.
- I Can With – Specialty salsas and lemonade. Make sure to stop by for a sample!
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – 3 white wines: Cayuga, Chardonel, and Hampshire White; 2 red wines: Sunset Red and Secret.
- Of the Earth Farm – Cherry tomatoes (4 different kinds), Big Boy tomatoes, ground cherries, peaches, potatoes, corn, cucumbers, squash, and herbs.
- People’s Bakery – Crusty sourdough breads, Kalamata olive rosemary, spinach and roasted garlic, peasant French, cranberry pecan; plus spelt sandwich breads, and sweet bread of the week.
- Sentinel Farm – Plums, peaches, apples (Zestar, Gingergold, and Gravenstein), and honey.
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Specialty bacons, smoked sausages, pastured pork and chicken cuts.
- Stoneybrook Cider – New: sparkling apple cider infused with Frontenac red wine grapes! Also, all-natural sparkling and still pure apple hard ciders crafted with heirloom apples hand-picked from orchards in the Pioneer Valley.
- Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices – This week: pumpkin butter! Also, spicy ranch dressing mix, gourmet barbeque sauces and specialty cooking spices, rubs and dips made with no additives, preservatives, coloring, MSG, or gluten.
- CottageWicks – This week: featuring Goddess Herbal Steam. This delicious herbal skin steam is designed to hydrate, open pores and nourish. Simply add a handful of herbs in a bowl of boiled water, allow to cool slightly and place a towel over your head to create a steam tent. Relax, clear your mind and breathe deeply for 5-15 min. When finished, strain herbs and set aside for your next bath.
- White Buffalo Herbs – Community Herbalist Carol Joyce will be bringing over 100+ hand made organic herbals and aromatherapy products, highlighting her St. John’s wort oil. Stop by and she’ll show you how she makes it!
We can’t wait to see you tomorrow!