The first week of August is National Farmers’ Market Week; celebrate by joining us tomorrow!
Our vendors are celebrating by bringing new products, many of who are happy to offer samples. As part of our celebration, we’ll have two musicians performing at the Market! Hannah Caris will open the Market with classical flute from 1-2 pm, and Jake Clough of Father, Misty, and the Big Rock will finish off the day with blues, reggae, and folk.
- I Can With – This week’s special: fresh fire-roasted corn & zucchini salsa; also strawberry-jalepeño lemonade; PLUS bringing local produce from Outlook Farm!
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – Marquette grapes (one of five grapes in Sunset Red) are atveraison (starting to turn red) as they ripen in Mount Warner Vineyards. On hand for sampling and purchase will be Sunset Red, Cayuga White, Hampshire White, and Secret – a red crafted from the Petite Pearl grape.
- Of the Earth Farm – Squash, tomatoes, corn, cukes, cabbages, potatoes, peaches, berries, and more.
- People’s Bakery – Crusty sourdough breads, Kalamata olive rosemary, spinach and roasted garlic, peasant French, cranberry pecan; plus spelt sandwich breads, and sweet bread of the week.
- Sentinel Farm – Plums and honey.
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Specialty bacons, smoked sausages, pastured pork and chicken cuts.
- Stoneybrook Cider – New: sparkling apple cider infused with Frontenac red wine grapes! Also, all-natural sparkling and still pure apple hard ciders crafted with heirloom apples hand-picked from orchards in the Pioneer Valley.
- Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices – This week: peach butter! Great for marinades and grilling as well as yummy on bread. Also, spicy ranch dressing mix, gourmet barbeque sauces and specialty cooking spices, rubs and dips made with no additives, preservatives, coloring, MSG, or gluten.
- Bling It On – Crystal jewelry, sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, sculptures, glass prisms and more.
- CottageWicks – This week: Buddy Nose & Paw Butter for dogs! Featured candle scent: mimosa, perfect for summer. 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles and organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils.
1:00 – 2:00 pm – Hannah Caris of South Hadley, playing classical flute music by C.P.E. Bach, Bizet, and more.
3:00 – 6:00 pm – Father, Misty, and the Big Rock, an acoustic duo hailing from Northampton. Aged harmonies, intermingled with a combination of singer-songwriter, blues, reggae, folk, and roots genres.
We look forward to celebrating with you tomorrow!