We’re at the very end of July and almost halfway through the Market season! As I’m sure we’ve all noticed, we’re in the heart of summer, so our number of vendors are expanding.
While checking out our new layout at the Market of three aisles of vendors, you’ll be immersed in the folk and bluegrass music of Greg Hall & The Barnhouse Band, playing from 3-6PM.
Also, parents: mark your calendar! The August 13 Market will feature lots of kids’ activities! We’ll have more details soon, but plan to bring young ones along for afternoon entertainment.
- Auntie Elsie’s – Original, ginger, and cranberry oatmeal crisp cookies handcrafted with love from local ingredients.
- Blake Orchard Juicery – Organic juices and nut mylks: The Insomniac (apple, celery), Glow (carrot, orange), Clean Buzz (beet, pineapple, celery, ginger), and Vanilla Almond Mylk.
- I Can With – FRESH fire-roasted corn and peach salsa, and berry-jalapeño lemonade; PLUS bringing local produce from Outlook Farm!
- Just Jane’s Jams – Pepper jelly this week; also, blueberry-pear, and the first peach jam of the season, as well as other artisanal jams hand-crafted from local fruit, plus low sugar varieties.
- Of The Earth Farm – Tomatoes, sweet corn, cukes, squashes, cabbages, berries, peaches, jams, and their special butternut squash seed oil.
- People’s Bakery – Crusty sourdough breads, Kalamata olive rosemary, spinach and roasted garlic, peasant French, cranberry pecan, plus spelt sandwich breads and sweet bread of the week.
- Stoneybrook Cider – All-natural sparkling and still hard cider, crafted in the New England tradition with heirloom apples hand-picked from orchards in the Pioneer Valley, including Dabinett, Ashmead’s Kernel, Baldwin, and Roxbury Russet (discovered in Roxbury MA in the 1700’s)
- Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices – New this week: BBQ peanuts and spicy ranch dressing! Plus gourmet barbeque sauce in “sweet” and “spicy” varieties; specialty cooking spices, rubs, and dips made with no additives, preservatives, coloring, MSG, or gluten.
- Bling It On – Crystal jewelry, sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, glass prisms, sculptures and more.
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles.
- White Buffalo Herbs – Carol will introduce her newest herb tea: Anise Hyssop & is featuring her fresh batch of St Johnswort Oil (come by to see how it is made), PLUS all things Herbal: i.e.Organic teas, extracts, cooking herbs, body care, Aromatherapy, even bug repellent!
- Singer-songwriter Greg Hall & The Barnhouse Band, 3:00 – 6:00 pm, folk and bluegrass music
It looks like there’ll be some scattered thunderstorms tomorrow, so bring an umbrella in case!
We can’t wait to see you tomorrow!