We’re so excited for tomorrow as this week’s market is going to be amazing.
We’re welcoming a new vendor, Stoneybrook Cider, as well as welcoming back our two new produce vendors from last week: Of the Earth Farm and Sentinel Farm. Along with vendors, we’re welcoming back Market favorites: Center Nursery and Lexi Weege.
The Nursery will be at the Market from 3-6PM with crafts for kids, while Lexi will be performing from 2-5PM.
- Blake Orchard Juicery – Organic juices and nut mylks: Skin Cleanser, Doctor’s Dose, Clean Buzz, Chocolate and Vanilla Almond Mylk.
- I Can With – Featuring fresh blueberry salsa made from local produce; PLUS bringing local produce from Outlook Farm!
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – Award-winning wines from grapes (and raspberries) harvested from their own vineyard in Hadley, MA, including Cayuga White, Chardonel, Sunset Red, and Raspberry Rhapsody port-style dessert wine (great with dark chocolate – but what isn’t!)
- Of the Earth Farm – A variety of local produce grown without chemicals.
- People’s Bakery – Crusty breads: sourdough, kalamata olive rosemary, spinach and roasted garlic, peasant French, cranberry pecan; spelt sandwich breads, PLUS plus a sweet quick bread of the week.
- Sentinel Farm – Early peaches and honey.
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Fresh variety of chicken sausages, grass-fed beef, pastured pork and chicken, AND lots of bacon varieties.
- Stoneybrook Cider – All-natural hard cider crafted in the New England tradition with apples hand-picked from orchards in the Pioneer Valley.
- Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices – Introducing poppy seed dressing this week; gourmet BBQ sauces, specialty cooking spices and dips made with no additives, preservatives, coloring, MSG, or gluten.
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles.
- White Buffalo Herbs – Organic herbal creams, teas, spices and oils.
Community and Music
- Center Nursery School (3:00 pm) – Crafts for kids.
- Lexi Weege – Singer/songwriter, will be at the Market from 2:00 to 5:00 pm, performing “silky barroom jazz that tips respectful hats to the likes of Billie and Jessica (that would be Rabbit) that can swing into feisty blues numbers at the drop of said hat.”
Tomorrow is a beautiful day-we can’t wait to see you!