Tomorrow we’ll be welcoming our new vendor, I Can With, who will be bringing their fresh salsa, as well as local vegetables from Outlook Farm!
As always, some of our vendors will be joining us every week, some will join every other week, and others will be making special appearances throughout the season. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter as well as like our Facebook page to receive updates.
- Auntie Elsie’s – Original, ginger, and cranberry oatmeal crisp cookies.
- Blake Orchard Juicery – Iron Man, The Insomniac, Clean Buzz, Chocolate Almond Mylk, Vanilla Almond Mylk.
- I Can With – Fresh, made-to-order salsa using a mild base and locally-grown produce; PLUS bringing local produce from Outlook Farm!
- Just Jane’s Jams – Low sugar strawberry rhubarb jam freshly-made with local produce; low sugar raspberry rhubarb; strawberry vanilla cream; original recipe strawberry/raspberry, blueberry/raspberry, milk chocolate strawberry, and more.
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – Award-winning wines from grapes (and raspberries) harvested from their own vineyard in Hadley, MA, including Cayuga White, Chardonel, and Sunset Red; Raspberry Rhapsody port-style dessert wine (great with dark chocolate – but what isn’t!).
- People’s Bakery – Crusty sourdough breads, Kalamata olive rosemary, spinach and roasted garlic, peasant French, cranberry pecan, plus spelt sandwich breads.
- Sentinel Farm – Early peaches and honey.
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – New chicken sausages: Jamaican Jerk and chicken pesto; fresh chicken cuts; sausages for the grill.
- Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices – Wickedly Wild Gourmet Barbeque Sauce and specialty cooking spices and dips. All spices are hand-packaged and labeled in Granby, MA, and contain no additives, preservatives, coloring, MSG, or gluten.
Arts and Community
- Bling It On – Sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, handmade bracelets, glass prisms, rings.
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles.
- The DandiLyon Group: Pioneer Valley Vinegar and Jane Lyon Jewelry – Herbal infused vinegars, cider, rice, and malt vinegars; hand-cast artisan jewelry.
- Taproot Threads – Original screen printed designs on sustainable cotton clothing.
- Mount Holyoke College Restoration Scholars Program – Stop by to learn about the FREE restoration ecology summer program for high school girls, taking place from July 20-24.
- Masala Jazz, 2-4 pm, playing a fusion of musical expressions with a foundation in jazz and blues.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!