Tomorrow we’ll be welcoming a new vendor: Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices!
They’ll be seriously spicing up the Market with Wickedly Wild Gourmet BBQ Sauce, a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce made with top shelf Kentucky Bourbon, brown sugar, honey, locally grown veggies, and home grown spicy habanero peppers. Also try their ranch dressing, spinach dip, fiesta dip, veggie dip, BBQ rub, Greek rubs, Greek dressing, spicy Southwestern dip, and Mediterranean lemon dressing.
We are in the process of securing new produce vendors, and could use your help! Dave’s Natural Garden will not be returning to our market. We know this is disappointing to many people — it’s disappointing to us as well. We have contacted a number of farmers and produce vendors, but know there are more out there! Nuestras Raices will be sending different farmers soon, once they have enough product. A couple of other small growers will be joining us later in the season as well.
If you know of a farmer who you think would do great at our market, please contact Ann, the Market Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Despite the unfortunate lack of produce, we’re still going to have a great market with a musical performance by Masala Jazz, featuring music with foundations in jazz and blues.
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – Award-winning wines from grapes (and raspberries) harvested from their own vineyard in Hadley, MA, including Cayuga White, Chardonel, and Sunset Red; Raspberry Rhapsody port-style dessert wine (great with dark chocolate – but what isn’t!).
- People’s Bakery – Crusty sourdough breads, Kalamata olive rosemary, spinach and roasted garlic, peasant French, cranberry pecan, spelt sandwich breads, and cookies.
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Spinach feta chicken sausage, bratwurst, bacon, and fresh meat.
- Sun Kim Bop (1-3 pm) – Korean fusion street food truck – Look for the truck in the traffic circle right in front of the Common!
- Wickedly Wild Gourmet Spices – Wickedly Wild Gourmet Barbeque Sauce and specialty cooking spices and dips. All spices are hand-packaged and labeled in Granby, MA, and contain no additives, preservatives, coloring, MSG, or gluten.
- Bling It On – Sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, handmade bracelets, glass prisms, rings.
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles.
- Peterman’s Boards and Bowls – Handcrafted cherry, spalted and ambrosia maple, black walnut, cherry burl and ebonized products made from local upcycled wood. Also showing the new “Driftwood” line of bowls.
Community and Music
- Mount Holyoke College Restoration Scholars Program – Stop by to learn about the FREE restoration ecology summer program for high school girls, taking place from July 20-24th.
- Masala Jazz (2-4PM)- MASALA is a term used in Asian cuisines to mostly describe a combination of wonderful spices. Not unlike the mixture of the many spices in Indian cooking, Masala Jazz’s music is a mixture of many musicians and a fusion of musical expressions with a foundation in jazz and blues.
We can’t wait to see you!