We’re starting off July with quite a full market tomorrow!
We’ll be welcoming The DandiLyon Group: Pioneer Valley Vinegar and Jane Lyon Jewelry.
The DandiLyon Group was founded by Jane Lyon of Easthampton, MA, owner of Pioneer Valley Vinegar Works. We are proud to celebrate and serve the womenʼs community of Western Massachusetts by promoting special events featuring women’s music, art and literature.
Check out their website if you’d like to learn more about the Group and their philanthropic mission!
And of course be sure to come by tomorrow to check out their herbal infused vinegars and hand cast jewelry.
Tomorrow, we’ll be welcoming back Just Jane’s Jams, a Market favorite from last season!
We’re also happy to present Carson O’Keeffe & Jack Dwyer , Pioneer Valley based musicians.They’ll be performing from 2-5PM, featuring folk, alternative folk, and acoustic music.
Both believe deeply in the necessity of sharing trust, vulnerability, and humility with their audience through cultivation of safe shared space. Their songs speak with ingenuity of the beauty and suffering inherent in human experience.
As always, some of our vendors will be joining us every week, some will join every other week, and others will be making special appearances throughout the season. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter as well as like our Facebook page to receive updates.
- Auntie Elsie’s – Original, ginger, and cranberry oatmeal crisp cookies
- Blake Orchard Juicery – Clean buzz, iron man, glow, vanilla almond mylk & chocoalte almond mylk
- Just Jane’s Jams – Low sugar strawberry rhubarb jam freshly-made with local produce; low sugar raspberry rhubarb; strawberry vanilla cream; original recipe strawberry/raspberry, blueberry/raspberry, milk chocolate strawberry, and more
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – Award-winning wines from grapes (and raspberries) harvested from their own vineyard in Hadley, MA, including Cayuga White, Chardonel, and Sunset Red; Raspberry Rhapsody port-style dessert wine (great with dark chocolate – but what isn’t!).
- Nuestras Raices – Farm-fresh local produce and starter plants
- People’s Bakery – Sweet breads (date white chocolate, cranberry pecan), cookies, loaves, cranberry pecan rolls
- Pioneer Valley Vinegar and Jane Lyon Jewelry (The DandiLyon Group) – Herbal infused vinegars and hand cast jewelry; cider, rice, and malt vinegars
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Fresh pork, chicken, and several types of sausages; freshly smoked bacon and smoked kielbasa
Arts and Entertainment
- Bling It On – Sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, handmade bracelets, glass prisms, rings
- CottageWicks– Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles
White Buffalo Herbs – Herbal creams, teas, spices and oils
- Mount Holyoke College Restoration Scholars Program – Stop by to learn about the FREE restoration ecology summer program for high school girls, taking place from July 20-24
- Carson O’Keeffe & Jack Dwyer will entertain us with folk, alternative folk, and acoustic music from 2-5 pm today
We can’t wait to see you tomorrow!