Tomorrow is the last Market day in June-it’s crazy how fast time has gone! Last week, Peterman’s Bowls came for their first time at the Market, with their hand-turned wooden pieces made out of locally fallen trees. The pieces were absolutely gorgeous, and we’re lucky to have Peterman’s come to the Market once a month! Make sure to be signed up for our newsletter to know what to expect at future Markets!
- Dave’s Natural Garden – Strawberries, garlic scapes, onion, lettuce, kale, swiss chard, peas, broccoli, perennials, kohlrabi
- Nuestras Raices – Yellow and green squash, cilantro, lettuce, flowers, eggplant, tomatoes
- People’s Bakery – Chewy sourdoughs, organic spelt breads, sweet breads, and new homemade fruity iced green tea
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Fresh sausage, kabobs for the grill, and lamb
- Sun Kim Bop (3-6 pm) – Korean fusion street food truck
Artists and Entertainment
- Bling It On – Sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, handmade bracelets, glass prisms, rings
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles
- White Buffalo Herbs – Herbal creams, teas, spices and oils
- Mount Holyoke College Restoration Scholars Program – Stop by to learn about the FREE restoration ecology summer program for high school girls, from July 20-24
- The Bees Knees International Cafe Orchestra (3:30-5:30 pm) – Play music from France, Brazil, Argentina and elsewhere, including American swing from the 1930’s. The players include Charlie Gamble on saxophone, Gus Hollingsworth on accordion, Jimmy Burgoff on 5-stringed, left-handed, acoustic bass and Siriham Khalsa on guitar.
We can’t wait to see you!