Tomorrow will be our third market of the season, so expect to recognize our usual vendors as well as meet a few new ones! Just a quick reminder that some of our vendors will be joining us every week, some will join every other week, and others will be making special appearances throughout the season. We will do our best to let you know what you can expect to find at each market, so be sure to be signed up for our newsletter and like our Facebook page for updates!
This week’s market will be quite eventful with the Sun Kim Bop food truck parked along the edge of the green, a music performance by Paper City Exile, as well as a visit from the Food Bank of Western MA to introduce SNAP.
Last week was graced with gorgeous weather and so many of you! We hope to see you all (and more!) tomorrow!
- Auntie Elsie’s: Original, ginger, and cranberry oatmeal crisp cookies
- Blake Orchard Juicery – Vanilla almond mylk (sold out 2 weeks in a row!), juices
- Dave’s Natural Garden – Strawberries, lettuce, kale, green onion, pak choi, greens, swiss chard, flowers
- Mt. Warner Vineyard – Award-winning wines from grapes (and raspberries) harvested in Hadley, MA, including Cayuga White, Chardonel, and Sunset Red; Raspberry Rhapsody port-style dessert wine.
- Nuestras Raices – Fresh produce and starter plants
- Stillman’s Quality Meats – Fresh pork, chicken, and several types of sausages; freshly smoked bacon and smoked kielbasa
- Sun Kim Bop – Korean fusion street food (3-6PM)
- Bling It On – Sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, handmade bracelets, glass prisms, rings
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles
Peterman’s Boards and Bowls: Handcrafted cherry, spalted and ambrosia maple, black walnut, cherry burl and ebonized products made from local upcycled wood. Also showing the new “Driftwood” line of bowls.
- Paper City Exile– R&B, alternative rock, vintage surf, and the legends of today (3-6PM)
The Food Bank of Western MA – Signing folks up for the state food assistance program SNAP
- Mount Holyoke College Restoration Scholars Program – Stop by to learn about the FREE restoration ecology summer program for high school girls, taking place July 20-24