Last week was our opening day, and it was a success! The weather was cool and breezy, while the fresh foods and specialty items were beyond beautiful. As Ann O’Roark, the new Market Manager, said of the first market day, “The experience of the people, the music, the produce, foods and crafted items was better than I even imagined. I am thrilled to be a part of it all!”
It was great to see everyone walk around the market with smiles on their faces.
This week, we’ll have some returning vendors as well as new ones. Some of our vendors will be joining us every week, some will join other week, and others will be making special appearances throughout the season. We’ll keep you updated through the newsletter, our Facebook, as well as this website.
Blake Orchard Juicery – Vanilla almond mylk (which sold out last week), Clean Buzz, as well as an orange and green juice.
Dave’s Natural Garden – Strawberries, radishes, lettuce, kale, herbs, and flowers (perennials, hanging baskets).
Haye’s Home Roast – Locally roasted coffee beans and coffee.
I Can With – Fresh salsa made with locally grown produce.
Mt. Warner Vineyard – Award-winning wines from grapes and fruit harvested in Hadley, MA.
People’s Bakery – Sourdough artisan loaves, organic spelt, sandwich loaves, granola, cookies, and hand-made market bags.
Stillman’s Quality Meats – Handmade sausages, hand-cut bacon, farm-butchered meat.
- Bling It On – Sun catchers, bookmarks, hair pins, key chains, handmade bracelets, glass prisms, rings.
- CottageWicks – Natural, organic soaps, lotions, and salves made with essential oils; 100% natural, non-toxic soy candles.
Along with vendors, we’ll also have music performances and community-based tables:
- Masala Jazz will perform from 2-5 pm, playing jazz-blues fusion.
- Mount Holyoke College Restoration Scholars Program – Stop by to learn about the FREE restoration ecology summer program for high school girls (July 20-24).
- Western MA Master Gardeners Association – Soil testing and information about home gardening
We can’t wait to see you tomorrow!